Please note that an author of an accepted paper MUST register for, attend the symposium AND present the paper for it to be published in the proceedings. Papers that do not meet these requirements will not be published. No exceptions.
Full Paper Preparation
Submit your full paper through EDAS
Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER (5-6 pages) - EXTENDED ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, EDAS. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. The full paper should explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted full papers, must submit the final manuscript according to the deadline, register for the symposium, and attend to present their papers. The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages, without exceptions.
Microsoft Word 2003
|US letter (DOC, 58 KB)|
|A4 (DOC, 56 KB)|
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
|Windows (ZIP, 700KB)|
LateX Bibliography Files
|Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)|
*The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
|Full Paper Submission||February 4, 2019|
|Notification of Accept/Reject||March 25, 2019|
|Final Manuscript Submission, Copyright Form, Registration||April 29, 2019|
Papers will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Once manuscripts have been submitted to EDAS, they may be assigned reviews. At this point, authors will not be able to update manuscripts until the next phase of the review process.
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New Users link.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
Please login and follow the following steps:
- Select the appropriate track (Regular or Special Sessions).
- Enter the title of the paper and indicate the paper authors.
- Select the Topic Area your full paper falls under.
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded. The last row says Initial Manuscript, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
*Initial Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your full paper. You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the full paper file via the web or via FTP.
Problems in preparing and submitting your full paper? Further information?
Contact the MeMeA 2019 Conference Manager
Conference Catalysts, LLC